Applying for a grant
The Amsterdam University Fund awards more than 600,000 euros in grants annually. Students and staff at the University of Amsterdam are eligible to apply for grants.
Students and study associations
- Individual student travel grant: for Bachelor’s and Master’s students completing part of their degree programme at an overseas university, doing field work overseas, or doing an internship.
- Group travel grant: for students and study associations organising a study trip overseas.
- Student project grant: for projects, events and activities organised by and for students.
- Student grant: the University Fund awards one-off discretionary student grants only in exceptional instances.
- Other foundations and funders that award grants to students and study associations.